This is a weekly post where I take time to be thankful for the small extras that made me happy this past week.
– Deciding I was going to be in a great mood all Wednesday, and making it happen.
– Receiving my package from ModCloth’s 70% off sale. Both dresses fit great, and the acorn one is one of my favorite dresses ever.
– Catching up with a college friend over delicious guac and chips.
– Finding great finds in the city all week: $5 bracelets for my mom and me on sale at a cute jewelry store, $9 total on a dress and running shorts at the GAP (after sales, a coupon, and a gift card), and designer jeans marked down to $30!
Christopher Blue's Jeans. They are made to fit curves and have memory stretch. Awesome and so comfy.
– Wearing leprechaun socks and flats to Hoboken St Paddy’s day.
It's true. I do shamrock Hoboken.
– Taking the time to clean my apartment and keeping it relatively tidy all week.
I'm most proud of my bookshelf.
– Having a many hour brunch and chat session with a good friend.
– Trying out a Tower Pilates class. I like mat classes better, but it was still fun to do the Monkey pose.
The pose looked different.
– Taking a long walk through the City when it was drizzling (before it turned into a monsoon).
– Finding many hours to watch Friday Night Lights.
I'm in Season 4, but I'm having trouble letting go of the original characters.
– Rocking out a new PR mile time at 7:40.