So you tell me, win or fail: I didn’t keep to my menu plan last night, because Chris came home surprisingly early from work and offered to take me out for Thai food.
I’ll go with win, because I am simply making my meal from last night tonight. Plus, I have left over pad thai for lunch. Double plus, I got to spend some time with the boy before he worked from home. What do you think, win or fail?
Other wins from yesterday:
– I fell in love with a new cereal for breakfast, Kashi Berry Blossoms. It is especially good a few dried cranberries are tossed into the mix.
– I took the time to read on our patio last night with a white wine spritzer (it’s really about 1/4 wine, 3/4 seltzer, which makes a bottle of wine last forever).
– I finally got really into my book, Little Women. I’ve been meaning to read this for ages, as it’s my favorite movie of all times. – Hadley carried his dirty tennis ball on his own to/from the dog park.
– I found the energy to clean both the kitchen and put away all my laundry.
– Chris and I are finally beginning to understand the hype behind Community.
And a few fails, because what’s up without down?:
– I woke up with that allergy-head-shovel-to-face feeling.
– My hair is dry beyond belief, and I’ve no clue what to do beyond wait it out.
– My favorite brown tank top got destroyed in the wash.
7 wins to 3 fails clearly equals a win for the day. Also, heavy cleaning counts as cardio, right?
What are the wins and fails of your day?