This is a weekly post where I take time to be thankful for the small extras that made me happy this past week.
I’ve been a little lax on posting This Week’s Loves. I realize that these are important posts, so here we go:
– Enjoying dinner at a diner with some of my high school best friends. In high school, we spent most of our time at diners, so it only makes sense that we continue the tradition in NYC.
– Celebrating my 10 year Veggiversary all week long.
– Going to services at a synagogue in my new neighborhood for the first time.
– Brunching at my current favorite NYC brunch-spot Good and ordering the bread basket.
– Having a sleepover with my mom.
– Coming home from the gym to find Chris home from work with pink tulips for moi.
– Earning the right to call myself a lawyer (okay, probably not such a little thing).
What little things made you happy this past week?