1. I hardly slept last night, but somehow woke up totally refreshed.
2. My morning walk with Hadley was lovely.
3. Spring weather is in full bloom at near 70 degrees.
4. I’m wearing a bright flowered skirt – nothing says spring like flowers.
5. For snack, I ate a Nutella hamentashen that I baked from scratch with Melissa last night.
6. I composed a long list of activities I want to do in the spring and summer. Bring on the warm weather!
7. During lunch, I read outside.
8. Chris should be able to get out of work at a normal hour tonight.
9. I commuted in flip-flops today – and totally wore them around the office.
10. I got the last seat on the train this morning. 11. It’s Friday!