Every year there comes a time where I am completely over my winter clothes. That time this year is NOW. I am going to try my best to avoid wearing heavy stockings for the rest of the season. I probably will have to still wear my thin pairs, but I’m going to do my best to avoid those, too. Today I wore a skirt with boots and no stockings and was good to go, but if I go out at night I probably need to throw on a pair.
To combat my winter blues, I am wearing a sunny bright yellow sweater today. Its making me feel like warm is on its way.
Here’s a list of things about winter that I am over:
– I’m over having to wear so many layers outside, that I immediately start sweating when I get inside.
– I’m over having to shop or be in a restaurant while juggling a jacket, sweater, gloves, earmuffs, and scarf.
– I’m over having to wear super thick stockings. This is one of my favorite things to do in December, but now I’m over it.
– I’m over my jacket having its top button missing, but I cannot take it to get fixed until I can go outside without it.
– I’m over not wanting to venture out on a weekend afternoon, because it’s so much warmer in my apartment.
– I’m over that dark dreary and somewhat dirty veil that is over the city in the winter.
– I’m really over not being able to commute in flip flops.
So yes, I am ready for spring.
What are you over about winter?