This is a weekly post where I take time to be thankful for the small extras that made me happy this past week.
– Teaching Hadley to jump on the bed on the count of three. This is both cute and convenient.
– Trying out a new falafel place near my apartment where I got to add my own toppings.
– NYC soaring to 60 degrees on Friday.
– Wearing my awesome Nordstrom’s Rack find for the first time.
– Watching Hadley go mud-splashing in the dog park. He needed a bath afterwards, but he had so much fun doing it.
– Rocking a denim mini skirt from AE out on Friday. I haven’t been able to wear a denim mini since 1L year.
– Having a family sleepover after dinner on Saturday night.
– Enjoying pizza I made in my own oven.
– Running my first sub-8 minute mile in probably as many years.
– Purchasing the Victoria Secret yoga shorties I have been eyeing for over a month. Pilates makes a tush look good!
– Having a three day weekend to celebrate our Presidents.
What are your loves from this past week?