This is a weekly post where I take time to be thankful for the small extras that made me happy this week.
– Discovering how amazing spaghetti squash mixed with pasta tastes.
– Visiting the West Village three times this week.
– Sitting in my clean apartment after spending all evening cleaning.
– Returning to the Hummus Place.
– Spending Thursday evening with my mom at a Jersey diner.
– Seeing my other puppy love when I was at my parents on Friday.
– Sharing “Preemptive Valentine’s Day” dinner with Chris.
– Cupcake and wine pairings.
– The weather finally creeping towards forty degrees.
– My granola bars. My father ate nearly half the batch in two days.
– Rocking out 8 min miles at the gym.
– Enjoying the smell of a Valentine’s Day Red Velvet cake baking (in a heart shape pan!).
What are your week’s loves?