This is a weekly post where I take time to be thankful for the small extras that made me happy this week.
– Trying out a new recipe with Chris.
– Finding new Luna Bar flavors: White Macadamia Nut and Chocolate Dipped Coconut.
– Sweat sessions at the gym.
– Reading a surprisingly good book.
– Catching up with high school buddies.
– Finding time to get a manicure.
– Finally trying out greek yogurt. Yum!
– Starting Sunday morning with homemade oat-banana pancakes.
– Receiving my Little Things Giveaway prize. Thanks so much Julie! I love all my new goodies.
– Walking into my bedroom to see this cuteness.
What are your week’s loves?