This is a weekly post where I take time to be thankful for the small extras that made me happy this week.
– Long weekend Mondays. Especially when they include a trip to Whole Foods with the best friend.
– Devouring an excellent near 600 page book in the span of a week.
– Sipping Sleepy Time Vanilla tea out of my Zabar’s mug.
– Hadley cuddling with me all weekend.
– Finding an opportunity to wear a dress with silver sequins.
– Spending time with my brother, cousin, and friends all at once.
– Hosting a successful book club.
– Getting more responsibility at work.
– Discovering Cupcake wine, and then having both bottles of red and white brought to my apartment for Book Club.
– Booking a Restaurant Week date with the beau for next Friday.