This is the first of a weekly installment I plan to write on Sundays (or Mondays in the case of long weekends such as next week). What did I love this past week? What made me happy?
– Hadley getting groomed
– Finding a Ciao Bella Gelato store
– Visiting Zabar’s
– Dinner with good friends from law school at an Italian-Mexican fusion restaurant.
– Wearing new outfits to work
– Breaking out my outlet find last night: $40 grey Aerosole boots – I have been looking for grey boots ever since I saw Lorelai running around in them on Gilmore Girls, but could never find a pair I liked until last week
– Becoming a soup-maker
– Continuing to reconnect with one of my oldest friends and going on a double date tonight with her and her boyfriend
– Starting PT
– Walking through Central Park when it looked like Narnia
– Visiting a free exhibit at a museum
– Starting season 2 of Friday Night Lights
– Sleeping in late on the weekends
Enjoy the last day of the weekend everyone! I know I will – I am off to go have a brunch of leftover pea soup and the other half of my Zabar’s bagel with scallion cream cheese! Tonight, Chris and I are going to sushi with one of my oldest friends that I have been lucky enough to recently reconnect with and her boyfriend. Between that, I am hoping to fit in a Target shopping trip. Happy lazy Sunday!